OUR MISSION IS TO SPREAD GOD’S LOVE BY PROVIDING EMERGENCY HUNGER RELIEF WITH NON-PERISHABLE FOOD TO BRIDGE THE GAP FOR PEOPLE WITH FOOD INSECURITY IN OKLAHOMA.
Thank you for the consideration of getting involved with the Oklahoma Blessing Boxes! It is our prayer that this little box will positively impact many in your community, as well as you personally. If you’re looking to get involved in our mission, we have several ways for you to do so!
- You can sponsor a Blessing Box in your community. This involves finding a local church or business willing to host it on their property and coordinating the local community to help stock the box regularly. Follow this link to our registration request form if you are considering hosting a box in your community.
- You can adopt a Blessing Box and be a Blessing Box Angel. You can do this on your own or you can gather friends, family, or your church group to help! Collect non-expired, non-perishable food and toiletries and bring them to stock a box once a week or once a month! For ideas about what to use, visit our suggested items list.
- You can donate money to our non-profit to help us make new boxes and stock boxes across the state! The donate button is located at the bottom of this page.
- You can volunteer and make new boxes! If you are interested in this and have some sweet carpentry skills, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can share our social media pages to help educate local communities about OKBB!
- Most importantly, you can always pray for OKBB, our box sponsors, volunteers, boxes and families we serve! (James 5:13-16)
If you’re not hosting a box or volunteering, you may like to donate funds. Any amount helps to keep our mission moving forward and our community cared for. You can do so by clicking the donate button below or by sharing this page with someone you may know who would be willing to donate.